Jem's Blog Hop - April


We've finally had a couple of nice days, hopefully that isn't Spring over and done with!  You should be joining me from Amanda's blog, if you missed it or are hopping backwards, here's the link:

https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com/2018/04/07-treasure-those-memories-jems-blog-hop.html

April - Treasure Those Memories

Apologies, I've not been very well this week.  I planned to spend today crafting as my family had all gone to Alton Towers, but didn't feel up to it.  So, I have had to use a project I completed over Christmas.

My amazing mum and her partner were away over Christmas, in Barbados (lucky things!).  So, as a Christmas present I framed a scrapbook page from the last time they went.  They now have it in pride of place in their living room, something to remind them until their next visit.




Although  the background cardstock is not Stampin' Up! I'd had it for a while and really liked it.  Everything else used was Stampin' Up! though.  I decided to stick with a circular theme, even die cutting the photos.  My mum was chuffed that they had a Woolworths over there, I very nearly added a photo of a Woolworths bag, but changed my mind.


Ingredients

Cardstock:      Tranquil Tide
                        Lemon Lime Twist
                        Marina Mist
                        Flirty Flamingo
                        Silver glitter cardstock (non SU)

Dies:      Large Letters
              Stitched Shapes

Embellishments:   Clear Faceted Gems

Frame from Hobbycraft


I had intended to start a present for a friend's daughter who is having her first child soon.  A mini album to celebrate all the baby's birthdays up to 21.  They will just need to add photos.  Hopefully, I'll get started on that soon, then I'll be posting that too.

I'm the last in the hop, it's only a small hop this month, if you didn't start at the beginning follow the link

https://asenseofuma.blogspot.com/2018/04/treasure-those-memories.html



Comments

  1. Lovely page full of happy memories for them Lynn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely present, I like the way you've used the circles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - so colourful and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super page great use of colour and shape. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jem's Blog Hop - February

Jem's January Blog Hop

Jem's Blog Hop - May - 'Sad to See You Go!' & 'So Glad You're Staying!'