Beautiful Peacock!

I love this free stampset from Stampin' Up!s Sale-a-bration.  I finally managed to have a play this weekend.

  For every £45 spend in either the Annual catalogue or Spring/Summer catalogue or both you can choose a free item.  Contact me for any catalogues or information. 

Or, visit my Stampin' Up! online shop:  http://lynnsmith@stampinup.net




I decided to use the set to make my mother-in-law's birthday card.  I'd seen lots of lovely designs on pinterest and was eager to have a play.  I love how it turned out!  What do you think?

 







Ingredients

Inkpads: 
Tranquil Tide
Melon Mambo
Berry Burst
Lemon and Lime Twist
Powder Pink

Cardstock:
Berry Burst
Lemon Lime Twist
Whisper White

Stampsets
Beautiful Peacock (SAB 2018)
Thoughtful Banners
Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Thinlits: 
Stitched Shapes

Others
Brights Sequins Assortment (retired)
Nuvo glitter marker (non SU!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jem's Blog Hop - February

Jem's January Blog Hop

Jem's Blog Hop - May - 'Sad to See You Go!' & 'So Glad You're Staying!'